**Important Notice: Please Read**
Pajka Eye Center COVID 19 Policies
Due to the ongoing pandemic, we have had to make adjustments to the way we care for patients. We have taken significant measures to minimize the risk to your health and to the health of our staff. We would like to review these things prior to your visit.
- We have expanded our waiting area, spaced and limited seating, and enlarged testing areas to ensure social distancing.
- Our staff all have their temperatures taken on arrival. They will be wearing masks and gloves.
- Due to the necessary close face to face contact with our doctors and staff during exams and testing, we require all patients and caregivers to wear masks or face coverings while in our office. For the health of all our staff, patients, and doctors, all patients without masks will have to be rescheduled. (Unfortunately, due to shortages, we cannot provide masks for all patients.)
- When you arrive at our facility, your temperature will be taken. A brief health survey about cough, fever, shortness of breath, travel, exposure to COVID persons, etc. will be given.
- If you have a temperature or any COVID19 like symptoms you will not be seen.
- If you are feeling sick or have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or have been exposed to anyone with COVID like symptoms, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO OUR OFFICE SICK! PLEASE CALL AND RESCHEDULE.
- Unless you need assistance, we ask your driver please stay in their car during your visit.
- We do extensive sanitizing to minimize risk of exposure to COVID. We ask you to help us with this. Please wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for 20 seconds just prior to entering our office. We also encourage you to bring your own hand sanitizer as well for extra protection.
In these difficult times, by us all doing our part to protect each other, we can hopefully continue to provide the excellent care you have come to expect.
The Doctors and Staff of the Pajka Eye Center
Who We Are
“We are committed as a team to provide the absolute best eye care in the most professional and personable way.”
Thank you for choosing Pajka Eye Center, the name patients and doctors in Western Ohio have trusted for their eye care since 1990. We are dedicated to providing the latest technology, most advanced surgical techniques and best doctors in the region. We hope you explore our website to find out more about our practice, our doctors and our specialized services.